Re: cleaned TB now have check engine light, HELP!?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 21:03:13 EDT

How can you tell if the IAC is broken? Yes, I did
remove the sensors, as well as, the TB.

It started right up this morning when I went out to
work on it, but I did pump the gas a few times, too.
I will see how it is when I go downtown tonight. I
just hope that it doesn't completely screw my truck
up.

Thanks,
G.~