Re: New owner intro and questions

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 21:36:55 EDT

Hey Welcome to the gang., There a lot of us here with the 4.7L Theres a lot
of mods for them and more comeing out all the time. When i got my QC with
the 4.7 over a year ago there was not much in the aftermarket for it. Today
you can get all types of bolt on stuff. The internal stuff is coming. Bernd
Has a little place called Speedtweaks (http://www.speedtweaks.net/) Check it
out he has alot there for the 4.7. Have fun & enjoy!!!!!!

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm