RE: V6 vs V8 vs 4.7L

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 23:06:52 EDT

Oh yeah...well...

3.9L stock block/bore, Powerdyne Supercharger running a solid 10# boost,
Accel Ignition, Crower Valvetrain, JBA Headers and (soon) Exhaust to
match, Modified factory Intake, Nitrous going back on before the Houston
show (Gene...watch out buddy), 160 degree T'Stat, Flowkooler Pump, S&B
Filter, FMS 24# Injectors, 50mm Billet TB, Autolite 3922's, 4.10 gears
currently with 32" BFG's (soon to be 17x9" with 255/50's - R/T Rims),
Fabtech suspension to use those imports as wheel chocks (soon to be
lowered back to the ground with Hotchkis underneath), makin' 260HP at
the crank (209RWHP), and can haul dirt/rocks/wave-runners/a$$/and just
about a complete living room (yeah..we did that).....and she (in current
form) still gets 17mpg on the average.

Nya nya...pfftttttttt!! LOL

- Bernd

(Can't wait to finish up the new suspension and "mods" this
weekend...we're hoping for 14's...and we still got a custom ground cam
to install...all of this on the stock PCM. It can be done.)