Re: ever hear of this happening?

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 22:25:03 EST

I don't think another 5 litres of oil would even fit in the truck...
Maybe like another 2 litres tops, but definitely not 5 litres.
And i'm not sure, but i really don't think a little extra oil would cause
any sort of rattling, definitely it would spill out and burn, but there
shouldn't be any sort of mechanical noise at all......

The Adam Blaster