Re: Compression vs Timing

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 00:50:51 EST

Both. Then add some octane booster.

Personally, I'd opt for the compression. You should be able to get away with
10:1 on 93. If the motor is apart already, make sure to cc the chambers so
that you can get a true idea of the compression ratio. You can always remove
effective compression by going to a bigger cam (duration) or roll timing out
of it if you need to.

TonyC