Re: T-Case Leaking................................

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 11:08:32 EST

where exactly is it leaking? I had a bad leak which turned out to be a
tranny tailshaft seal.

to seal the Tcase itself, you remove the case. Remove the front output
shaft yoke, then open the case up. Personally I would dimple the sealing
surfaces with a center punch, clean w/ brake cleaner and assemble using The
Right Stuff by Permatex