Re: Sure-Grip

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 09:21:30 EST

I have 2 trucks with factory installed sure-grips, both are 3.92s. 1) 98 5.2
5spd 70K no problems 2) 2K R/T 36K also no problems. You will not get the
same level of side to side lockup with a sure-grip that you will with some
of the other systems, if that is a consideration for you (think off-road, or
drag strip use).

TonyC