Re: Re: 2000 overhead console ?

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 22:21:02 EST

Not worth the hassle with the computer--- the wiring
harness isn't there.. nor are the sensors (temp).. so you'd
be in for a lot of $$$ to add later, plus a pain in the
butt.

Sam

--- Ransom T Holbrook <ransom@setel.com> wrote:
> The clip is there to clip receipts too (lame). The back
> flip down area is
> for a garage door opener. The front flip down area is
> for your sun glasses.
> Yes it's a Sport Plus.

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com