Dak Antifreeze leak?

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 01:13:27 EST

Hi guys,
My truck has a problem. Of course, that means I have a problem.
I noticed last night, a small puddle on the right side, behind the tire of
my truck last night, after grabbing a few things at the grocery store. (I
let it run to keep it warm)
Looked like antifreeze, so I pop the hood, and looks like it's coming from a
hose leading from the water pump. It's just a small leak, but when the
engine's running it's pressurized, and spews it all over the fan, which
spits it all over the place. Am I just wishful thinking when I say it may
just be that hose or a connection of that?
Or should I gear up to replace a water pump?
Thanks
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield