Re: Another T-stat ?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 22:18:28 EST

At 02:58 PM 1/4/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Since I don't want the stock Dodge T-stat in my 97, 318 and Jet and RS are
>not available where I live (BC, Canada, small town :) I was wondering which
>one of the below Stants would be suitable for my application (light
>modifications) the Superstat, Regular, or Econostat? Could anyone please
>explain the differences between these three. Thanks to Tony for this post.
>Jay

Jay

I just get the 'fail-safe' 180 tstat from Canadian Tire ( don't have the
number but it
should be listed in their book by the shelf). I've been using it since '98
with changes
back to the stock one for the winter.

Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada
'97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG