RE: RE: heat not working that good

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 10:24:57 EST

The "wind chill" is the cool air rushing across the radiator. It does
affect the cooling system even in extremely cold weather. Try this and
you'll see: Idle for a while in cold weather and the temp goes up
slightly. Once you start moving, it goes much father down that in hot
weather.

Metal does feel the "wind chill" as well. I noticed this on my
intercooler as well.

- Bernd