Re: WSJ gives clues about new Dakota

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 22:17:13 EST

Good. At least it will still be a truck. I think the
"Swiss-army knife" type of SUVs that others are making
are about as useful as a screen door on a submarine,
and some look downright rediculous. I can stick a
first-aid kit behind the seat if I need one,and carry
a tent in the bed if I need that. Steve P.

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.