Fender Flares

From: JHwk1Fan@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 23:47:40 EST

Hey Y'all

I need a little advice. I just got some new tires, Yokohama 275/60 15's.
They are a little wider that the stock 265/70's and therefore throw quite a
bit more crud up on my truck. To remedy this, I am considering ordering some
of the stock fender flares from Dodge. I have the 2-tone, flame red and gray
bottom. I think the Gray ones would look the best. My question is does
anyone out there with a 2wd GenIII have these on their truck, and if so, do
you have any pics I could see. I know they look good on the 4x4's, but not
sure how they will look on my 4x2. Thanks for any input.

Darin
'99 CC 2wd 3.9V6

God Bless,
Darin (jhwk1fan@aol.com)