Re: Fender Flares

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 15:06:21 EST

Goodyear Wingfoot. Very reasonably priced speed H speed rated tire. Last
timne I bought them from my local guy, they were about 85 a piece unmounted
without tax. They've held up fairly well for me considering the abuse I put
to them. Not great at the strip, but definitely streetworthy. For the
Strip, I have a set of M/T 28x8.5x15 slicks on 15x8 factory aluminum rims.

The factory flares are wide enough to extend just barely beyond the
sidewall. So the only slash problem I have is where you would normally mount
a splash guard (which I never bothered to do).

TonyC