Re: Fender Flares

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 02:33:24 EST

The look good and sporty. I have them on my truck, but it's lowered and probably
wouldn't give you the right picture. Lots of people add them to their 2wds. I
think the 2wd 2002 daks even come with them at a certian trim level.

Buy them at Koller Dodge, unless you can find a dealer local with a decent
price. Koller was selling them for not much over $200, someone will post the web
site.

Jay W