Re: RE: CPS unit

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 19:36:38 EST

Is this the right cylinder head LOOKING at the engine from the grille, or
right cylinder head LOOKING at it from the driver's seat? I've looked over
my 318 in my 97 and can't see ANYTHING behind both of the valve
covers/heads. I wish somebody had some pictures of this. Sorry to be a
pain but I am at a loss to the location of the CPS and oil pressure sending
unit.

Jay