RE: RE: Re:VIPER TRUCK - Goodbye Lightning

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 23:12:12 EST

well, ford needs to do something because the company is going down really
fast. I have heard several financial reports of ford as well as other talk
that they have been having very poor quality lately, they are not working
very hard on new models (that they will actually build), and they are in
need of a total reorganization. Apparently they are running very
inefficient. They said ten years ago the quality of fords was second only
to very expensive imports, today they are one of the lowest.

don't chew me out...if you disagree...that's just what I have heard...an
interview by automotive experts...I just can't remember where I heard
this...

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta