Re: K&N Filters

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 19:25:18 EST

You can get the same or better results for less by going with one of the
Intense Performance kits.

Or, even cheaper, some PVC pipe sections & elbows plus a K&N cone filter on
the end.

The K&N unit is nice, but you don't have to spend that amount of money on
the idea of a cold air intake.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com