Re: Goodbye 1999 and hello something else

From: Donald Mallett (mallett@prepaidlegal.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 12:53:06 EST

I'm very happy with mine its all the above (not 4x4) but still very happy
with all you asked about. NO ping, Leaking, Running crappy on and on all is
doing good. About the biggest thing is the rotors warrping. I replaced them
with Powerslots and there better then the OEM. The dealer also replaced the
power sterring rack & pinon thing. But that the olny one that I know of on
the DML with having that replaced under warrany. STAY WITH THE DAKOTA DON'T
GO!!!!!!!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/