Goodbye 1999 and hello something else

From: Suter, Rick (RSuter@bizfon.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 11:11:01 EST

The time has come to get rid of my '99 SLT. And the question is, what do I
replace it with? A full size? A Tundra? Another Dakota? I'd really like to
have enough faith in Mopar to buy another Dakota, but my '99 has been very
strong evidence against that possible faith. Help me out here guys.... Fess
up and let me know how "faithful" your later model 4.7 auto 4x4s have been.
Pinging? Leaking? Running crappy? Ball joints? Cab mounts? Headlight
switches? How many of these maladies have carried thru to current models?

thanks,

Rick

ps. Anyone want an Mopar Performance computer for a '99 5.2l, 4x4, non
California? (It will only fit a truck spec'd like this)