Ford Thunderbolt (New Dak R/T)

From: Silver89 (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 20:30:47 EST

I'm watching the tail end of Motorweeks look at the (factory orderable)
Ford Ranger "Thunderbolt" Its a sort of dealer "ricer" truck
option. Body extension panels, hard bed cover, rear spoiler, colr key
grill and bumpers and non functional hood scoop. Carbon Fiber interior
trim...

well its not a Dakota R/T and I am unimpressed. However it DID make me
stop and think. Dodge REALLY needs to take advantage of the Dakota
R/T. They basically took a stock 360 2wd truck and lowered it.

I think the next R/T should have a more performance oriented
suspension. Better for cornering and handeling. I would love to see
the new Hemi in the R/T. With the Ford Lightening getting stronger...
well I just want to see the Dak R/T as leader from the factory. Not as
a base for customization after ya buy it.

--

"That one has a strange blue neon thing... I'm guessing theres cocane up

there" - Eddie Vedder

Tom (Silver98) http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/

webmaster@savechrysler.com www.savechrysler.com

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow