Re: What to do with stock stereo

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 06:16:01 EST

In a message dated 1/15/02 2:19:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Puddlestompa@aol.com writes:

<< I am not using so I was thinking I
 could build a box and hook it all up and make a cool garage radio, I am not
 major car electronics guy so i need some help with what I need. I am
 thinking, car battery, speaker wire, antenna wire and a harness >>

Get a 12v power supply from RadioShack instead of a battery. It should
provide enough amperage to run a stock radio.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker - All Motor & Staying
That Way