Re: Goodbye 1999 and hello something else

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 10:26:45 EST

 I just sold a 99 SLT 318 CC 4X4. with 122,000 miles I figured I better sell
it while it is still worth something on the used car market.(In another
year it would have had 180,000 miles. I replaced it with a 2002. the rebates
and incentivees were pletifull, so I wound up with a good deal.All else the
same(except the 2002 has a power seat-nice on long drives). I only got the
2002 today(67 miles ), but an fairly impressed with it so far.
Hope this helps you decide.

""Suter, Rick"" <RSuter@bizfon.com> wrote in message

> The time has come to get rid of my '99 SLT. And the question is, what do I
> replace it with? A full size? A Tundra? Another Dakota? I'd really like to
> have enough faith in Mopar to buy another Dakota, but my '99 has been very
> strong evidence against that possible faith. Help me out here guys....
Fess