Re: Gauge Face Group Buy

From: stcr (stcr@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 22:05:35 EST

>> From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
>>
>> The pictures all show a 6000 RPM range, are these being made for us
with the 7000 RPM ranges??

All of the 1997-2000 gauges have the 6000rpm tachometer only. I'm going
to contact NuImage to see if they can do anything about the small group
of 2000 owners who got the 7000rpm tachometer. All of the 2001-2002
gauge faces have the 7000rpm tachometer. Most of the pictures are from
the 1997-2000 models, and are just a general representation of what's
going to be available as far as style/color are concerned. As soon as
they get the gauges back from their packaging subcontractor, I'll see
what I can do about getting us official pictures of the 2001-2002 models.

- Steve Feiler
SinCityRT@dakota-durango.com
http://www.dakota-durango.com