Bosch (or other quality) O2 sensors...where?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 17:05:57 EST

Where can I get (other than a dealer) a quality O2 sensor? NAPA, Pep
Boys, etc.? Reading the archives I see either Bosch & stock are the
only ways to go. '99 318. I think I only need to replace the front
sensor?

With my last 2 tanks of gas at 12 MPG and 11.46 MPG (the second AFTER
bringing my front tires back up by 5 pounds to where they should be), my
mileage, both city and highway, has been dropping almost constantly, and
performance seems to be down. I'm at 44K and I assume the sensors
normally need to be replaced at 50K-60K...with the mud mine has been
subjected to, it's probably aging faster.

Hopefully someone catches this soon so I can get one on the way home
from work (staying late).