RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Gibson Exhaust

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 08:21:50 EST

Eric,
Glad to be of help. No, I don't have a cold air intake for my Dakota. I am
however running the round 14" K&N FIPK on my '96. I suppose one would fit,
but I like the look of the round chrome lid.

You will not need to reset the computer for the exhaust.

I've made numerous changes to my Dakota. Most (99%) are engine related. I
occasionally show my truck, and want to stay in stock class, so I have
pretty much retained the stock profile. Speaking of profiles, I should
probably update my profile on the DML website. Guess I'll do this after I
get a new set of electric fans installed, or make my next dyno pull.

Let me know how you make out with your exhaust. I'm sure you'll like the
results.
Rich