Re: Electrical Hell... Please Help!!! [UPDATED]

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 08:45:49 EST

Geoff,
    I'm betting you have a corrosion problem on an electrical connection. I
suspect it's on a ground somewhere. Check the ground cable to the block,
Block to the body. Leaving it out in the rain with the hood off is the
responsibility of the body shop. Try confronting them with solving the
problem. Leaving the cop counter & the gauge on is what killed the Optima.
Unless there is some extenuating circumstances I'd hold them responsible for
this problem.
    The best way to clean the contact pins on relays is with a pencil eraser,
it will polish the metal without leaving grit behind. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://SouthernMopar.org">Southern Mopar</A>