Re: Electrical Hell... Please Help!!! [UPDATED]

From: Geoff Shively (geoff@centrifugepartners.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 15:14:43 EST

Good idea with the eraser, I should have thought of that.

The hood was off because it broke off, but there is no proof of them leaving
it out at night, or I would take it to them and shove a bill in their face.
They say the pulled it in EVERY night... BS. Though there still would be a
dust and condensation problem eh?

Does everyone rule out the voltage regulator in the ECU?

What about the fusible link in the wiring harness that goes from the alt, to
the relay box, to the battery terminal.

Thanks,
-geoff