RE: DML left out of owner groups mentioned in Dodge Magazine

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 03:06:53 EST

Andy and the rest of the DML,

I think the reason the DOC got in the magazine is that someone from the
magazine asked for pictures and write-ups of events we have had
including the Durango, CO off-road event as well as some other events.
It was on the forum a while back asking for volunteers to submit
anything. It took the DOC a long time to get recognized although they
are nowhere near the level of exposure the PT Owners club has. The PT
Club has some serious backing by DC. DC took out a huge ad in the PT
Club's full color magazine. We would be lucky just to have a vehicle or
two from DC at some of our shows which hasn't happened to my knowledge.
I think the DML doesn't get the exposure because of what you said. It
isn't an official club. If the DML would flood the magazine with event
pictures and write-ups, I'm sure it would get some recognition.

Chris and Julie Oertell
La Verne, CA
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
coertell@earthlink.net
julesulv@hotmail.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422