RE: computer and sand bags

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 02:38:55 EST

can I ask you why you have weight in your truck when it's 68*! :) I know
this I just a rare heat wave...I have my weight in my truck as well...just
thought I'd pick on a fellow Ohioan.

never thought about it...I have just let the computer relearn. I guess if
you are in a hurry you could reset it...

Tim Althoff
99 RC Dak w/ V6 5-speed
http://go.to/yllwdkta