Re: Hyper Speed Controller

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 06:15:58 EST

Tom,

Thanks to you also for a much more civil post. I am guilty of criticizing a
product that I haven't tested. I don't know exactly what it does but like to
think that I know a little about how it is changing our vehicles control system
due solely to the fact that it attempts to modify the O2 sensor reading (saw
pictures of how its connected). Single dyno results of a highly-modded (even
supercharged), far-from-stock, vehicle do not mean much at all to me. Several
dyno results from some closer-to-stock configurations would be much more
interesting for sure. It wouldn't do me much good to test my own vehicle
because I've stopped beating on her due to her age (126K miles and counting),
not to mention that mine is also modded too far from stock to help the majority
of members on this list.

Respectfully,

Shane