Excessive Oil Consumption revisited

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 12:49:50 EDT

Ok,

I know I've spammed you guys with this before... But its recently come
to my attention that this problem is a tad worse than I thought... Not
tooo long ago, I did the little self tune up thing, because I was
worried about meeting california emissions... And I did complete oil
change with filter etc... Less than a week later I needed to add one
quart of oil. I have 77k miles on my little 3.9l v6... And I don't
believe its my bellypan gasket

Somone said it could be a headgasket, which I am hoping its not... But I
would like recommendations.

My truck passed smog with flying colors, and it doesn't leak oil on say
the ground when it sits a while or anything... So the bask truth is, I
have *NO* idea where the oil is going.

Any advice would be wonderful

Wes