Re: Gas Drive Off...Wife says "Dont get Involved"

From: David (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 07:06:38 EDT

Wife has me put gas in her Dakota QC (actually my
Dad's ex).While i'm doing this,the guy at another pump
gasses up,leaves his pump on the ground,and drives
off.The gas station attendant cant see his plate,but i
see the make/color of the car.

I try to catch up to it(in daughters 96' Corsica),but
to no avail.I go home,and wife chews my ass for trying
to find the car & the plate.

I tell her its my civic duty,and next time it
happens,and i'm in my Dakota,i'm gonna catch anyone
who drives off...

Now,who's right?

Wife or Me?

=====
David Digney
BNSF Stockholder,Railfan Photographer,Model Railroader (HO)
Owner/Operator: Bob's Rod,Reel,& Train Shop (Madison,Wi)
"http://www.bobsrodnreel.com/Mywebpage"
(608) 249-9392