Gooseneck Hitch

From: Bill (bill@nissley.com)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 04:20:15 EDT

Does anyone have one of these in their Dakota?
I am looking for one and all of the gooseneck style hitches I see only
list 1/2 and 3/4 ton dodge pickups. I know that the Dakota is a half ton
pickup, but I don't think it would have the same part number as the full
size Dodge truck. It is supposed to attach between the frame rails and
bolt on without drilling except for a hole in the bed for the hitch.

"Bill Nissley" <bill@nissley.com>
'98 CC SLT 2x4 5.2L V8 AT, White/Dftwd with custom stripes, 3" lift, ORW
pre-runner light bar with PIAA 80Pro XT series lights, 32" BFG M/T's,
Yellow Box Speedo Calib., Flowmaster, Powergate, X-2000 bed cover & K&N
filter