Design flaws or just things I am noticing since this is my first MOPAR?

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 12:56:39 EDT

OK have been mostly lurking for a while but I guess it's time to ask some
questions.

Vehicle 2003 Dakota Club Cab 2WD V-6, purchased in Jan has almost 11k on the
clock.

a. Although the AC does blow cold it feels like there is almost no air
coming out of the outboard driver's side vent, the other 3 vents blow LARGE
volumes of air.

2. The truck handles very badly when traversing lumpy roads. It nearly
went sideways when I took the 287 exit of 95 south. The bumps seem to
override my steering input. This is the only vehicle I have driven that has
this behavior.

iii. The mileage is terrible. Best tank of gas was 20 mpg doing 80 on
cruise control on the NJ turnpike. Generally getting 16-17 mpg lately has
dropped to about 15mpg. Is this just because the truck is set up to operate
about 500 rpm under the torque peak? Or is the engine just that
underpowered for the weight of the truck.

Jim
no cute signature line yet