Re: retrieving codes from a 99...

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 23:14:10 EDT

 oh' My previous post may have been worded wrong..(forgot need to use
 a better choice of words sometimes HERE!)

 I'm not a factory trained technician, I work with the info and tools I have
 on hand, and I have access to diagnostic equipment at work.

 That's why I never use the key cycle deal on my '01,to me that's like using
 a butter knife as a screwdriver when I have screwdriver handy.

 (probably worded that wrong too)

 Ron-
 '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4x4
 Street,Strip,and Show