RE: Warranty Trouble with Supercharger and other mods?

From: Pindell, Timothy (TPindell@OTTERBEIN.EDU)
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 09:31:49 EST

Hey fellas:
  I have a more general question. Upon whom does the burden of proof lie
when making a claim against the warranty? Does the user have to prove that
there was a fault in the hardware, or does the dealer have to prove that the
user did something wrong?
  Please forgive my ignorance- I've never owned a vehicle made before 1989.
My spousal-unit has a trouble-free 98 Stratus ES. It's hers and she reminds
me of that everytime I lay an eyeball on it. =] She knows me too well.
I've never had any warranty claims on any vehicle I own / maintain so I know
little of the process.

Tim