Re: FW: new car suggestions

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 10:38:03 EST

GREAT CHOICE on the station wagon! I would love to have one...

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com

| If she already owns a Cavalier, most everything would be a step up..
except
| maybe a Kia or Hyundai (no offense Andy) .

None taken. I won't get into the whole story of how the car came into
her possession but suffice to say I was *not* involved. She's happy
with it, it meets her needs, and it has enough warranty to last her till
she gets a certain station wagon that was unveiled during the Superbowl.

After 5 years of owning a truck, I just cannot stand driving most cars.
~ Always feels like my ass is on the ground.

| a good little car that you may want to also consider, outside the
| hybrids(those would be great) would be a Focus (Yes.. I know it's a Ford).

Marci's mother has one, she's not terribly thrilled with it.

- --
- -andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us
        -Bob Tom