RE: Body Lifts - Gen II

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 16:24:04 EST

<<<
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 21:27:01 -0600
From: "Bill Day" <billday@consolidated.net>
Subject: DML: Re: Body Lifts - Gen II

31's are safe on a GenII either way, thats what I run on mine. I had a set
of 32's on it for trial, to much rub on the meaty inner edges, offset rims
might help this but I'm not going down that route. I disgaurded my body
lift idea a while back in light of the craze of SAS(Solid axle swaps) on the
DAKs.

Bill Day

The plan is body lift for now so it looks a little bigger and tougher and
rather than drop the $1500+ in a IFS lift, drop a D44 and 9-1/4 under the
ol' girl. I think I can do it for less than the cost of the Trailmaster kit
with some thrifty shopping..

Travis

Keep up with high-tech trends here at "Hook'd on Technology."
http://special.msn.com/msnbc/hookedontech.armx