Why should I "HAVE" to wear a seatbelt?

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 09:12:02 EDT

Because if you don't you're an idiot. AND you cost us ALL a big bunch of
money in insurance and medical!!!

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/DailyNews/crash_costs020509.html

"Runge told ABCNEWS that, "the thing that we can do right now, tonight,
right now, to shave $26 billion off this total is to make sure that everyone
buckles his or her seatbelt. It's very simple.""

Yup, that's Billion with a B. Just think how long we could occupy Iraq with
that kind of cash! ;-) (smart a$$ comment with smiley face to appease the
Canadians on the list) (Damn, still offended someone didn't I?!)

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L

feeling frogy this fine Monday morning!