Re: RE: Re: RE: injectors (again)

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 10:45:02 EDT

I was doing that for those that have dynoed their trucks, and have a number
to reference.

RWHP * 100/(100-drivetrain loss) is roughly crank HP in an auto. This
yields the gross HP that needs to be fed.

Numbers that have been tossed around for drivetrain loss that I know off the
top of my head are 15% (NV3500) and 23% (46RE).

Or am I off base?

TonyC