Re: SAS melodrama

From: Russell Yee (rkyee02@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 19:37:08 EDT

Hey Mike

Most people trying to run stock hummer rims without a DRW front axle use
wheel spacers, in the 1" to 1.5" variety. I think costs range from
$200-$300 a pair for an 8 lug application. If you need a custom pitman arm,
I'd just have one made. I think Wagoner Machine Shop (WMS) makes them, but
I am not sure.

            Russ