Re: Coolant Temp Sensor, Bernd

From: Jay & Dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 17:06:36 EDT

Hey Bernd,

Should the truck be cold when checking the STFT & LTFT with the scanner?
And this +/- 5% from 0, what would affect it to be out? I haven't gone to
the dealer yet but I'm going to make an appointment soon. This scanner you
are referring to here isn't one that records while driving is it?

Thanks for any info,
-Jay