Re: Tonneau covers - Snaps or Snapless?

From: Andy Levy (andy.levy@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 10:19:08 EDT

There are a few different "snap-less" designs - Jason Bleazard has (or
had) one on his '95 that's a bead on the cover that goes into a groove
in the frame. My father has one that's Velcro (and works amazingly
well, better than I expected). Then there are ones that aren't
"snaps" in the traditional sense, but just widgets that snap into a
groove on the frame (the Downey SST and LTD).