Need pics/INFO of Lowered Daks

From: TJ Goettner (dakota52318@toad.net)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 21:45:45 EDT

I need pics and info on your guy's lowered dakotas. I want to know what was
done, brands used, and most importantly wheel and tire info. I will be
starting my winter project (swapping frames) very soon and will be getting
the parts together within the next month or so. I am just doing research on
what wheels and tires will fit and look good with a 2/3 and a 4/4 drop. I
would like to go 4/4 but have not found any one with that setup yet, only
problem is that Im not sure if the caltrac setup will have enough room under
a 4/4 drop. I am looking for the best cornerng ability, understanding of
course this thing will never be a camaro or mustang.... so from what I
understand I want to go with springs, not spindles, and hangers, not
blocks?? What about shocks????? Where should I go for them?

TJ
http://forums.atvconnection.com/Photos.cfm?ID=2972
dakota52318@toad.net
1992 Dakota