'05s again

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Sep 28 2004 - 04:55:39 EDT

I just remembered something else I was going to mention on the '05s:
weird exhaust.

the catalytic(s?) are *way* far forward - I actually didn't see
anything that looked like one. I suppose there could be one hiding
directly above a crossmember.... anyway, in addition to the muffler
(same location as a III, but smaller) there is an expansion chamber
where I was expecting the cat (looks like a 1/3 length muffler) and
another resonator/ expansion chamber as the exhaust is coming back down
from going over the rear axle (same as the forward 1/3 length muffler
dealie).

what's up with that?

--
Mike Maskalans            <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dodge/>
mobile.612.618.4652    home.585.935.7129