Highway stalling... --update

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 13:57:09 EDT

I sit here at home for lunch not knowing whether I'll make it back to
work. The truck made it to work just fine this morning, but on the way
home, it stalled out twice, once in the middle of an intersection as I
was getting ready to make a left turn. I had to push it out of the
intersection so that the other people could go without hitting me.

I'm at a loss on this one. I checked all the fuses and they seem to be
OK, the relays under the hood aren't anything but mildly warm... I'm
going to look at it more later, but for now I'm stumped and was thinking
about giving the dealer a buzz to see if they can offer any suggestions.

- Josh