RE: Feds Urge Dodge to Make Recall for Ball Joints

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 20:16:34 EST

And Ford, GM, and most of the other automotive companies don't have
problems?

Remember, Mistibishi withheld information on problems with their vehicles
for years. Courts got the best of them for that - happened recently.

On the balljoints (or other products used within the DC line of
vehicles)...i've seen plenty of screw-ups from one vendor line and then the
product superseded to a new part number - new vendor or updated product
(problems gone). It happens, unfortunately for vehicle manufacturers...it's
on a very large scale.

- Bernd