Gen II wiring question

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2005 - 22:21:19 EST

Is there someone out there that can check a FSM for the wiring at the fuel
pump?
There's a 5 wire connector at the pump.. and I need to know which wire is
which..
First.. so I can turn on the pump to transfer the fuel out of the tank
(easier than a funnel) and second.. so I can help determine if I'll be able
to use it as a second tank for my Dak after the engine swap & body lift, or
if it'll end up in my RamCharger as a reserve tank (for a 50Gal total)
Thanks guys
Aaron