Re: DML BBQ Paintball

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 13:43:47 EDT

We played one once at a family reunion kinda like the quake mod TF with border.
You have border agents on one team, armed thugs on the other helping weaponless
civilians "cross the border". Quite tiresome for the civilians as they run a
lot, but fun if you rotate and everybody becomes a moving target once in a
while.

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016